Globalization has brought Korean skin care products to America. Sooni and Tommi have been selling authentic and top-quality K-Beauty products in America for a long time. Recently there has been a surge in demand for hydrating Korean face care. Many are also interested to know which skin care is the best. Here we are not going to be judgmental. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. Similarly, needs also change from person to person. Let’s see the facts and benefits of each skin care industry. 2023 is going to be a year where skin health will be of paramount importance. So, please read the entire blog and decide what matters to you.
Korean Skin Care
American Skin Care
Preventive And Long-Term Benefits
Healing And Short-Term Benefits
Derives From Ancient Practices | Unique
Extensive Research And Highly Advanced
Natural Products | Mild | Quick Results
Harsh Chemicals | Not Safe In The Long Term
Extensive But Effective Steps
You Get Healthy Skin | No Skin Problems
Helps In Covering Aging Signs
- Preventive vs. Healing Skincare: The focus of both the skin care industry are different. American skincare works on treating skin conditions and finds a cure for them. Korean skincare works on maintaining youthful skin and preventing any skin problems.
- Research and Advancements: American skin care has extensive research departments. They keep looking for new needs and giving new advanced skincare solutions. Korean skincare trusts the year-old remedies present in their country and adapts them to the modern world.
- CTM vs. Seven Step Skin Care: The skincare routine of America is simple as they spend less time on skin care. Cleanse, toning, and moisturizing are American skin care. Korean skincare employs vast steps of skincare, which takes considerable time. Visit Sooni and Tommi to learn more about Korean face care.
- Natural vs. Manmade Ingredients: Most Korean skincare products use natural ingredients like green tea, aloe vera, snail mucin, licorice, bamboo, rice, wine, etc. American skincare uses many chemicals they find in their research clinics. Both have their pros and cons.
- Youthful skin vs. Hiding Aging Signs: Korean skin cleanses and instantly deep hydrates skin. It helps to get young and supple skin which is very healthy. American skincare works on restoring the skin and hiding the aging signs.
- Double Cleansers vs. One Cleanser: Korean skin care regimen uses double cleansers and moisturizers for better results. American skincare uses one cleanser and moisturizer mostly because they have harsh chemicals in their products.
- Essences, Emulsions, Gels, And More: Korean skin care products have many types of skin care products used for different purposes. American skincare concentrates on creams, lotions, serums, and gels. Sooni and Tommi have Korean essences, emulsions, serums, masks, and lotions.
- Health vs. Grooming: American skin care is more like improving your skin tone to keep you presentable. The people of Korea feel the skin should be maintained and given proper nutrition and care. So Korean skincare industry also thinks skin care is a part of health care.
- Gentle vs. harsh: All Korean skin care products are gentle on the skin and can be used by anyone. As American skin products use harsh chemicals, sensitive people must be careful. They have different products for different skin types. The products may have side effects.
- Targets Specific Problem: Instead of focusing on a wide range of skincare problems, Korean skin products focus on one goal. So, we can have a customized face care regimen per our personal needs. For example, if you need acne treatment, focus on it for the next six months. Then move on to the next requirement.
We hope you found the blog informative. If you could take something from this and it has helped you make the right decision in life, we would be happy. Sooni and Tommi are so glad to give you the best Korean skincare products. Visit us now and bring home healthy beauty products. Take advantage of the New Year sale. Hurry up!