- Fermented Rice Water For Face: Are you struggling with pigmentation, acne, or dull skin? If yes, try fermented rice water to boost collagen synthesis and help rejuvenate your skin. It wipes off black spots and gives you blemish-free, even-toned skin. It also reduces the excess oil secretion and prevents acne. You can try either the boiled method or the soaking method. If you are soaking the rice, allow it to ferment for at least thirty minutes to two days. Cool boiled rice water before use. You can freeze fermented rice water and use it whenever needed. Store it in a spray bottle and use it as a toner. You can also add it to the face masks mentioned below. If you have no time to prepare it at home, please visit Sooni and Tommi now to get rice-based skin products and enjoy the fascinating results.
- Tomato Lemon Face Pack:Mash a tomato and mix two teaspoons of the pulp with a few drops of concentrated lemon juice. Apply all over the face and neck once daily or thrice a week. The face pack’s vitamin C, lycopene, rich antioxidants, and bleaching properties give you brighter skin. It fades the scars, minimizes pigmentation, and provides even skin tone. It’s the best remedy to fight against sunburns and tanning. The flavonoids, pectin, and antioxidants present in the tomato act as gentle exfoliants on your tender face. The skin texture improves significantly, giving you clear and radiant skin.
- Aloe vera And Honey Face Pack:Acne-prone skin is sensitive to most natural skin care ingredients. But aloe vera has salicylic acid, so it’s a side-effect-free option for acne remedies. Combined with honey and cinnamon, it is the best brightening mask. Suppose you could get fresh aloe vera gel; the better the results. Mix the mixture of aloe vera gel, honey, and cinnamon powder in a bowl. Apply on the face and all over the neck. Wait fifteen to twenty minutes, and then wash off the pack with warm water. You will get gorgeous and healthy skin in a few minutes.
- Sugar Or Coffee Scrub:Scrubs and gentle exfoliation are an integral part of Korean skincare. Sooni and Tommi have many scrubs, but if you are looking for natural remedies, we have some options here. You can use sugar or coffee as scrubs. Some of them even combine both to get a beautiful natural scrub. Mix half cup of granulated sugar with half a cup of finely ground coffee and add half a cup of olive or coconut oil. Store the homemade scrub mixture in an airtight container and use them twice a week. Wet your face and gently apply the scrub to your face. With a gentle circular motion, massage your face. You can add some aroma if needed. It’s a very effective scrub to unclog the pores, reduce tan and give even-toned skin.
- Following Korean Skin Care Regimen:The above tips were all-natural home remedies. But if you are unaware, we want to tell you about the Korean skin care regimen. Click now for a potent 11-step acne Korean skin care regimen. If you need Korean glassy kin in a few days, click the link for a 10-step Korean skincare routine. Moreover, most customers say Innisfree gives quick results. So, we have curated a Korean face care plan with top-quality Innisfree products. You can purchase all the skin care products mentioned in the plans from Sooni and Tommi. You can also add natural remedies to the daily skincare routine for quick results.
Sooni and Tommi’s total luxury cosmetics store sells genuine Korean products in the United States. They are committed to providing American women with the best-in-class and latest skin care. Visit us today to start your healthy skincare journey.